Today was a pretty calm day. i slept in and grabbed some lunch with the guys at Liverpool Street Station. I got a ham and mozzarella baguette with some chips at a place called Upper Crust. I took lunch with me to the office and finished up my blog for yesterday while eating my lunch. I talked to my mummsy on Skype for a bit and by the time we left the office it was dark out. One of the cool parts of Jmike/Brian’s office area is that at night they light up the ground with red lights and it makes a huge grid in the public courtyard. It was really awesome. We dropped off our stuff at the flat and then walked though the art radio thingy again(pictures this time)dee33 and then walked around to find somewhere to eat. We walked through the Victorian meat market on our quest for food. It’s the biggest meat market I’ve ever seen…sure beats Winthrop anyway. We finally settled on a 24 hour dinner called Tinsel Town. Its an American style restaurant dedicated to famous people/Hollywood. All of the menu was dedicated to movies like “The Burger Ultimatum” or “CaSaladBlanca.” And all the while they had the UKs MTV top 40 Hits playing…very hip. After dinner we stopped by the Barbican Center and grabbed some drinks and then went back to the flat. And now…its time for bed because I have to get up wicked early to meet up with my group (Calvin kids). (I couldn’t post this yesteday because the internet is really shotty in the flat…we kind of get what little we can from the neighbors.)
Cheers!
With much love from Across the Pond,
Leighanne Evelyn.
Cheers!
With much love from Across the Pond,
Leighanne Evelyn.
Jmikes office @ night:
The Curve Art Gallery: 

Eating at Tinseltown:

The Victorian Meatmarket:
The bar inside the Barbican. Its really nice and purple :) :
The end :)
The Curve Art Gallery: 

Eating at Tinseltown:

The Victorian Meatmarket:
The bar inside the Barbican. Its really nice and purple :) :
The end :)
I'm not usually a fan of purple, but that bar is really cool :) Have fun with the busyness that is Calvin. Love from USofA!
ReplyDelete